11 January 2010

The GMO Food Video


Genetically modified foods - also called Frankenstein Foods - are everywhere and you need to know about them. Only fools would consume something that God did not create. GMO Foods are made by corporations to boost profits. They are not made for the benefit of consumers - they will try to tell you that you will save money. You tell them "Money may be your god, but I worship the God of Life, and I want to eat what He put on the Earth for me to eat. I'll save money on my car insurance, thank you.!" Here's and eductional video that is rather long, but it does cover the whole field of GMO foods very well. Nobody said it would be easy to survive.
Enjoy. Learn. Share.







Everything You HAVE TO KNOW about Dangerous Genetically Modified Foods from Jeffrey Smith on Vimeo.

No comments: