If you wanted to make children dumb as hell, how would you do it? Answer- From an early age feed them processed foods! It's just that simple and science proves it. And by the way, if you want to raise your child's IQ score, how would you do that? Answer- You would feed them highly nutritious foods, organic fruits, vegetables, raw milk, eggs, etc.
See how simple it all is?
February 8, 2011
February 8, 2011
Processed foods are the staple of far too many diets, particularly in the United States where 105 million peoplehave either diabetes or prediabetes. These processed foods are filled with white sugar, high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), aspartame, artificial food colorings, and a wide variety of other toxic substances. Is it any wonder that children are suffering from IQ reduction upon introducing processed foods into their diet?
British researchers have uncovered the connection between processed foods and reduced IQ. They followed what 14,000 children ate and drank at the ages of 3, 4, 7, and 8.5 years of age, with answers submitted via parents through questionnaires. The researchers found that if children were consuming a processed diet at age 3, IQ decline could begin over the next five years. The study found that by age 8, the children had suffered the IQ decline.
On the contrary, children who ate a nutrient-rich diet were found to increase their IQ over the 3 year period. The foods considered nutrient-rich by the researchers were most likely conventional fruits and vegetables. If children were to eat a wide variety of organic produce, superfoods, mineral-rich plants, and perhaps even consume a food-based multivitamin, the researchers would most likely see a substantial IQ increase. This eating plan would also benefit the children — or even adults — in other aspects of their lives as well, such as better overall health & well-being.
Processed foods have been known to wreak havoc on the body for quite some time. Here are but a few processed food additives taken from the Identifying Toxic Additives page, with a number of informative articles regarding each:
Genetically Modified Food (GMO)
- How to Know if Your Food Is Conventional, Organic, or Genetically Modified
- Study Proves Three Monsanto GM Corn Varieties Pose Health Hazard
- Genetically Modified Soy Linked to Sterility and Infant Mortality
- Killing the Food Supply: The Dangers of Genetically Modified Food
- Genetically Modified Salmon Threatens Health, Environment
- As Predicted, FDA Will Not Require Labeling of GM Salmon
High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- Labeling Deception: Manufacturers Rename “Corn Syrup” to “Corn Sugar” to Trick Consumers
- Princeton Researchers Find that High-Fructose Corn Syrup Leads to Weight Gain
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Promotes Obesity and Liver Damage
- High-Fructose Corn Syrup Alters Human Metabolism
- Many “All Natural” Foods Are Actually Heavily Processed
- Aspartame is Made with Genetically Modified Bacteria
- Aspartame: A Toxic Consumption
- Aspartame Linked with Premature Delivery
- Aspartame Alert: Diet Soda Destroys Kidney Function
- Highly Toxic Mercury Present in Processed Foods, Yet FDA Does Nothing
- Psychological Food Advertisements Influence Children more than Parents
- Growing Evidence Finds Processed Foods and Sugary Drinks as ‘Addictive as Cocaine’
- Fructose Fuels Cancer More than Other Forms of Sugar
- Cost of Organic Food Verses Conventional | Paying for Health
- The Truth About Weight Loss | Halting the Obesity Epidemic